Thursday 23 August 2007

Why Am I Doing This? Reason Number 2!

So, let's for the time being imagine that I find my way through the maze of topics, and I reach the centre to find the ultimate treasure chest of an idea! THAT subject that I am absolutely passionate about to the point of obsession. THAT subject that I just can't wait to get out of bed to write about! THAT subject that just flows from my finger tips, through the web of the world, into the minds of those people who are looking for exactly THAT subject! Wow - wouldn't that be great? But hold on a minute. Just because I find the topic I want to focus on - who's to say anyone else out there in the entire world is going to be interested? Which brings me to my second reason for writing this blog.

Reason 2 for starting this blog: To try to establish whether whatever it is that I want to write about, is what anyone else out there wants to read about.

I hope that somewhere within this blog, I hit on a topic that really interests you, or that you enjoy. Please do let me know if this is the case - that way - I can try to give you more!!!

No comments: